We recognize, engage, and advocate for our veterans and their families, by connecting them with the services and resources they've earned.
The department strives for quality improvement, efficient problem solving, cost effective case management and proactive community participation through:
- Managing an office that puts Veterans and families first.
- Maintaining a high level of professional case management by providing flexible services and programs.
A sample of services provided are:
- Emergency Benefit Case Management under Mass General Law Chapter 115
- Burials for Indigent Veterans
- Federal VA Disability Compensations Claims & Pensions
- Educational and Vocational Benefits
- VA Health Care Applications
- Homeless Shelter
- State Bonus Program
- Property Tax abatement for Disabled Veterans
- Obtain Copies of Discharge Records/Awards
- Massachusetts Veterans' Memorial Cemeteries